Job Responsibilities : Tax Manager
Salary : $100,000 – $150,000 a year
Company : Horizon Chartered Professional Accountants Ltd.
Location : Temporarily remoteCA
- Working closely with Partners on short, medium and long term tax planning projects
- Leading or assisting in advising on corporate reorganizations, merger, acquisition and business sale projects.
- Managing CRA audit, objections and appeals
- Reviewing corporate tax returns and complex trust and estate tax returns
- Preparing and/or reviewing various tax elections, designations and related compliance documents
- Conducting and presenting tax research
- Providing support for the professional development of team members
- Meeting with clients, lawyers, and other advisers.
- You have a minimum 5 years’ experience in a public practice accounting firm in Canada.
- You are a designated CPA.
- You have interest in completing the CPA In-Depth Tax program or have completed or nearly completed program
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home