Job Responsibilities : Student Connect Centre Advisor – Communications
Salary : $65,946 a year
Company : Red Deer College
Location : Red Deer, AB CA
Educational requirements : Graduate
- Provide information to students in a holistic manner.
- Respond to inquiries made in person, by phone, email or mail in a timely manner.
- Create/complete confirmation of enrolment letters/forms.
- Inform Associate Registrar, Student Services of emerging issues as necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of RDP policies and procedures.
- Refer students to other services and resources as necessary.
- Collect and accurately record student information ensuring FOIPP standards are maintained.
- Enter information into Banner and prepare reports as needed.
- Support recruitment initiatives by providing high quality client service.
- Provide tours of RDC Campus to prospective students when the SCC Advisor –
- Recruitment/Academic Advising is not available.
- Support recruitment initiatives and events as assigned.
- Attend booth-style events as needed when the SCC Advisor – Recruitment/Academic Advising is not available.
- Four (4) year undergraduate degree, or three (3) year undergraduate degree, plus one full additional year of University in a related program representing four years of study or equivalent in any program area.
- Driver’s License and clean driver’s abstract.