Job Responsibilities : Operations Specialist, Google Children’s Center
Salary : 17 per hour
Company : Google
Location : Remote
- 3 years of experience in early childhood education with childcare organizational, policy, and operations work
- Experience working with California Child Care Licensing Regulations
- Experience in education policy/regulations
- Experience with event planning and coordination
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Act as a receptionist and greet visitors to the centers. Be as a liaison between the school and other partner teams, including Security, Real Estate and Workplace Services, Facilities, Environment, Health, and Safety, Culinary, Janitorial, and more.
- Manage administrative duties, including submitting invoices, tracking center enrollment documents, and organizing the ordering of supplies and equipment for classes. Create a system for distributing supplies to teachers.
- Ensure systems are working effectively, troubleshooting issues with educators and parents.
- Maintain files, ensuring we have all necessary paperwork by licensing for children and the staff.
- Track absences and develop schedules for coverage when teachers are absent. Maintain the budget form related to educator expenses.
Coca-Cola Remote Jobs Work from Home | Manager for Coca - Cola
Customer Service Representative Jobs Work From Home Canada Apply Now
RBC Remote Jobs Work from Home Apply Now 2022 for Freshers | Client Advisor Jobs 2022
Amazon Jobs Hiring for Account Executive Jobs Near Me
Jobs in Halifax Nova Scotia | Administrative Assistant Remote Jobs Apply Now 2022
Teacher Jobs Work from Home for Elementary School
Amazon Remote Jobs Online for Freshers Apply Now 2022!
Government Jobs St. Catharines Work from Home Online Apply 2022
Canada Farmer Hiring | Product Analyst Jobs Work from Home Apply Now
Marketing Manager Jobs | Work from Home Jobs Apply Now
Accounting Diploma Jobs | Online Jobs for Accounting Apply 2022
Walmart Manager Remote Jobs Work from Home Online Applied 2022