Job Responsibilities : Accountant , Billing
Salary : 17 per hour
Company : Canadian Red Cross
Location : Remote
As an Accountant, Billing you will:
- Ensure invoicing is recorded properly in the accounting system, specifically whether credits belong in revenues or deferred revenue with proper general ledger or trust fund coding.
- Collaborate with funder representatives to resolve invoice or support discrepancies, concerns, or issues.
- Ensure cash receipts are applied against proper invoices and into proper bank accounts based on restrictions.
- Cross train to provide surge financial planning and analysis aid to readiness and response teams as needed.
What we are looking for:
- General knowledge and understanding of accounting theory, techniques, and policies is required. Knowledge and experience in accounts receivable is considered an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superior time management and organizational skills reflected in the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Claim Advisor Jobs for Beginners Urgent Hiring Apply Now
UBC Jobs | Technology Specialist Jobs Apply Now 2022
Government Jobs Toronto | City of Toronto Jobs Near Me Apply Now 2022
Data Entry Jobs Work at Home Online Vacancy for Freshers Apply Now
Online Tutor Jobs Work from Home Jobs Apply Now | Remote Teachers Jobs
TD Bank Remote Jobs Online Work from Home Apply Now 2022
Nova Scotia Government Jobs | Justice Officer Jobs Work at Home Apply Now
Remote Jobs for Care Coordinator Latest Vacancy Apply Now 2021
Learning Development Coordinator Jobs Work from Home Apply Now 2021
Teleperformance Remote Jobs | Technical Support Advisor Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Canada with Free Visa Sponsorship 2022 Full Time Apply Now
Remote Manager Jobs Work at Home Online Vacancy 2021