Job Responsibilities : Digital Product Manager, Scotia Digital
Salary : 18 per hour
Company : Scotiabank
Location : Remote
Is this role right for you?
- Leads backlog grooming sessions for multiple products and creates user stories which engineering team can build.
- Define clear outcomes and goals for each initiative with associated KPIs/Metrics to ensure success and alignment with the overall vision and strategy; define the “What” and the “Why” as part of problem discovery.
- Performs hands-on manual QAT for the products built
Do you have the skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organization skills in order to co-ordinate multiple projects in a timely fashion
- A recognized under-graduate degree in business along with 4 to 6 years of practical experience is recommended
What’s in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences
- You’ll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We hire you for your talent — not just a job — so you can grow with us. We’ll equip you for success not only in your role, but also in your career as a whole
- Dress codes don’t apply here: being comfortable does