Job Responsibilities : Early Learning & Child Care Advisor (4 positions)
Salary : $48,570 – $55,870 a year
Company : Metis Nation of Ontario
Location : Remote
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Fully understand the significance and fundamental importance of MNO’s Statement of Prime Purpose (SPP) to all MNO’s work, and to the requirements of the position specifically
- Act as a liaison on behalf of the MNO and the work of the MNO Education & Training Branch: early Learning and Child Care.
- Plan and host sharing circles, promote MNO and ELCC program information, act as a liaison for ELCC, present culturally appropriate workshops.
- Comply with and model MNO’s Standards of Professional Conduct.
- Deal with confidential and sensitive issues, with tact and discretion as required, elevating when necessary, and with awareness of the political landscape.
- Prepare information and training materials for presentations and professional development.
- Research practices and recommend changes or modifications to existing policies and processes.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- government and external child care organizations and agencies.
- Strong project coordination, including the design and implementation of project work-plans
- Superior organization skills and time/priority management
- Highly detail-oriented