Job Responsibilities : Receptionist
Salary : $3,018 – $3,394 a month
Company : Vancouver Aboriginal Child and Family Services Society (VACFSS)
Location : Remote
Education, Training and Experience:
- A diploma in an administrative program.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Knowledge of various filling systems and maintenance.
- Three years’ experience working in an office setting.
- Knowledge of office practices and procedures.
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist or similar role in a fast pace stressful work environment.
- Ability to engage with emotionally heightened clients or clients facing stressful situations.
- Hands on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Proficiency in using Windows based computer applications including MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Work, Word, and PowerPoint) and other standard computer applications and Cisco (multi-line).
- An ability to quickly learn new computer applications and programs.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.