Job Responsibilities : Executive Assistant Investment Banking
Salary : 18 per hour
Company : National Bank of Canada
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
Your role :
- Proactively manage agendas, organize meetings, manage emails/correspondence; coordinate and delegate tasks when necessary and follow up on action items.
- Coordinate travel/business trips; prepare expense reports and reimbursement requests.
- Interact with external clients, various Bank departments, and internal members on numerous department-related files.
- Write, translate, or revise internal communications/presentations.
- Compile and / or update data for various reports on department activities (vacation management, expense reports, labor, key performance indicators, dashboard, etc.).
- Collaborate and work as a team concerning requests for donations and sponsorships and events (Quebec only).
- Coordinate activities related to employee hiring and departure processes (IT and HR requests).
- Work closely with the Director, Administration in improving the administrative functioning of the service and the development of internal procedures and processes.
- High school diploma, (required), diploma of vocational studies or college diploma (an asset) and five years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in calender management
- In depth Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent French and English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to show initiative, proactivity while collaborating with the team
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic