Job Responsibilities : Executive Coordinator
Salary : $55,000 – $65,000 a year
Company : The Moose Hide Campaign
Location : Remote
- Executive Assistance to the CEO
- Internal liaison
- Perform addition functions as directed or assumed on personal initiative:
Qualifications: Education and Experience
- At least 3 years progressive administrative responsibilities with at least 2 years executive assistance experience is required.
- Post-Secondary education in the areas of business, business administration or a relevant field of study is an asset.
- Previous working knowledge and experience working with Indigenous organizations and communities is a definite asset.
Skill Sets and Competencies
- Strong personal interest and commitment to the Moose Hide Campaign’s mission and vision required.
- Practical experience and strong facility with Microsoft Office applications and video conferencing required.
- Solid knowledge and experience with database applications desired.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills with standard office computer functionality issues, peripherals and telecoms tools required.
Manager Jobs at Home | Remote Marketing Jobs | Marketing Operations Jobs Apply Now
Government of Canada Jobs Niagara Near Me Online Applied 2022
Student Jobs for Customer Service Online | Assistant Jobs for Student 2022
Shopify Remote Jobs | Financial Services Remote Jobs Work from Home Apply Now 2022
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy Latest Update for Freshers Apply Now
Remote Customer Service Representative Overnight Shift Apply Now 2021
Marketing Jobs Toronto Work from Home Online Apply 2022
Municipal World Jobs | Senior Training Coordinator Online Vacancy for Freshers Apply Now 2021
Customer Support Jobs for Hospitals | Medical Jobs Vacancy
Call Center Representative Online Work at Home Apply Now
Online Teaching Jobs at Home for Primary School Teachers Apply Now
Remote Customer Service Jobs for Beginners Limited Opening Applying Soon