Job Responsibilities : Customer Care Representative (Contract)
Salary : 14 per hour
Company : UNFI
Location : Temporarily remoteCA
Educational requirements : High School
- Acknowledges all orders.
- Assumes responsibility for effectively performing miscellaneous customer care functions.
- Review customer order deadline and deliveries to provide customer updates with current ETA’s.
- Processes orders in a timely fashion, meeting all deadlines.
- Supports decisions made by the manager that could affect productivity of the department.
- Conducts customer surveys, sales for performance incentives (Spifs), and other call campaigns.
- Provides superior customer care to support the company desired customer experience.
- Coordinates with the Accounting Department regarding customer credit status.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Performs other job duties as required.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Pleasant phone manner
- Flexible with the ability to adjust to change
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task to complete projects with multiple deadlines in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to type 40 wpm+
- Baseline ability to 10-key by touch (industry standard minimum key strokes requirement)