Job Responsibilities : Executive Assistant
Salary : 19 per hour
Company : Wise Publishing
Location : Remote
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, phone calls, reports, and internal correspondence
- Keeping the executive and team calendar up-to-date, including adding events, rescheduling appointments and providing daily briefings
- Acting as the gatekeeper for internal and external contacts, including vendors, colleagues, clients, and customers.
- Planning and organizing events, making travel and accommodation arrangements and keeping the office replenished with supplies.
- Maintaining the current filing and database systems, working with HR to improve the current systems.
- Keeping the office organized and running smoothly, while maintaining a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Conducting and maintaining office orders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Google Workspace, MS Office and Slace
Systems Engineer Work from Home Jobs
TD Jobs Remote Jobs | Online TD Bank Remote Jobs Apply Now 2022
Customer Service Jobs Work from Home- Apply Now 2021
Tesla Jobs Work from Home | Remote Tesla Advisor Part Time Jobs Apply Now
Island Health Jobs | Administrative Assistant Remote Jobs Apply Now 2022
Call Center Jobs Online Vacancy for 12th Pass Student Apply Now
Jobs in Clearwater Bc Work from Home with Limited Opening 2022
English Job in Montreal | Customer Service Representative Online Applied
HR Executive Recruiter Jobs in Canada Apply Now 2021
Amazon Jobs Work at Home for Freshers Apply Now 2021
Digital Marketing Manager| Part Time Digital Marketing Jobs 2021
Learning Development Coordinator Jobs Work from Home Apply Now 2021