Job Responsibilities : CLK 09R – Plan Accounting Clerk
Salary : $43,759 – $49,357 a year
Company : BC Public Service
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
What we offer:
- A variety of work options (modified workweek, on-campus work, or a hybrid of work from home/on-campus)
- Incredible campus with collaboration spaces
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities and scholarship programs
- Comprehensive extended health and dental benefits for you and your family
- Defined benefit pension program
- Health & wellness programs – lunchtime seminars, community activities and a comprehensive Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Opportunities to give back to the community and support not-for-profits
- Seasonal events and socials
- A robust awards/recognition program
- Discounts on BC Transit passes, travel and accommodation, cell phones and plans, and more
- High School Diploma and two years of bookkeeping or related clerical experience and/or training; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Formal computer and accounting courses beyond the secondary level is preferred.
- Two years of practical experience using computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and financial computer systems.
- Two years of customer service experience