Job Responsibilities : General Ledger Clerk
Salary : $26.65 an hour
Company : PHSA
Location : Remote
What you bring
- Grade 12, completion of two years of the CMA or CGA program
- Four years’ recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
What we bring
- Join one of BC’s largest employers with province-wide programs, services and operations – offering vast opportunities for growth and development.
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including municipal pension plan, and psychological health & safety programs and holistic wellness resources.
- Annual statutory holidays (13) with generous vacation entitlement and accruement.
- PHSA is a remote work friendly employer, welcoming flexible work options to support our people (eligibility may vary, depending on position).
- Perks include access to fitness classes and discounts to 350 BC-wide recreational programs, travel, technology, car and bike sharing, and more.
Government Jobs Ontario Work from Home 2022 Urgent Hiring
Google Jobs | Google Marketing Operations Jobs Apply Now 2022
BC Ferries Jobs Online Vacancy for Beginners Apply Now 2022
Wayfair Jobs | Jobs for 18 Years Old 2022 Apply Now
Farm Worker Jobs in Canada Work from Home Apply Now 2022
Job Bank Canada for Administrative Clerk Apply Now 2021
Accounts Jobs | Remote Accounting Jobs at Home for Freshers
Remote IT Jobs Entry Level Work at Home Apply Now 2021
Marketing Jobs Toronto Work from Home Online Apply Now
Amazon Jobs Work from Home Online Applied 2021
Receptionist Jobs Near Me for Freshers Apply Now 2021
Customer Support Jobs | Technical Support Engineer Apply Now 2022