Job Responsibilities : Part Time Customer Service Representative (Remote)
Salary : 19 per hour
Company : ShipTime Canada Inc.
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
- Understand customers’ needs to ensure Excellent Service Standards.
- Respond to customers within the SLAs to ensure expectations are met.
- Keep up with ongoing updates to adequately educate customers and avoid recurring complaints.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions, alternatives, and responses within the SLAs.
- Adapt to Platform and procedural changes that may be implemented.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with our customers.
- Have a high level of initiative and the ability to work independently within the team.
- Be a team player.
- Identify, develop, and recognize new opportunities for expanding the portfolio of customers.
- Advocate and manage customer needs/issues cross-departmentally for ShipTime to better serve customers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a High School diploma (or equivalent).
- Computer proficiency (including knowledge of windows-based applications).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Multitasking, empathy and sociability, effective listening, flexibility to change, organization, customer-centric, desire to serve, agility under unexpected events/strain, clear communicator, and desire to learn are all key attributes to thrive at ShipTime.
- Bilingual-French considered an asset (not required)