Job Responsibilities : Remote Systems Administrator
Salary : $25 an hour
Company : Change Healthcare
Location : Remote CA
Overview of Position
This position is responsible for providing remote systems support
and maintenance for mission-critical Radiology imaging and
workflow systems that are deployed at customer facilities around
The individual is engaged in utilizing their specialized knowledge of Enterprise Imaging product infrastructure and technology as well as industry standard technical training to investigate and diagnosis customer complaints and servicing requests.
Remote System Administrators are expected to ensure that all documentation is in alignment with established quality and regulatory standards in addition to providing root cause analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to Customer Support cases and troubleshoot issues on Change Healthcare Radiology Solutions implemented in live customer environments
- Diagnosing software and hardware malfunctions by utilizing knowledge of Change Healthcare software, local & wide area networks, Windows servers and workstations, enterprise-class hardware, infrastructure & storage systems, Oracle databases and other industry relevant systems and methodologies
- Implement or modify complex configuration changes
- Liaise with internal teams such as Support, Engineering, Services and Sales as required to deliver on customer cases as well as implement fixes or workarounds to resolves problems
- Contribute to and excel in a fast-paced and highly collaborative team-based work environment
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance and systems administration functions at customer facilities
- Identify opportunities for further team education and growth.
- Seek and suggest competence and career development opportunities to current management
- Ability to develop in-depth product knowledge and a commitment to continuous learning and personal development.
- Maintain a highly professional and customer centric focus
- Participate in various projects
2 years of experience diagnosing and troubleshooting software and/or on computer systems.
- Understanding of networking fundamentals, Windows operating system, storage technologies, server, and workstation hardware
- Troubleshooting skills and the ability to analyze complex hardware
- and software problems
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and routing
- Critical thinking and ability to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong customer service skills and ability to interact effectively with
- varying audiences
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills and an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to thrive and learn quickly in a high pace, challenging environment.
- Self-Starter and team player with exceptional commitment to providing superior proactive customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Computer Technology Diploma and equivalent experience or equivalent related experience and certification (MCSE, A+, etc.)
- Strong computer technology background and experience with the maintenance, troubleshooting, and support of mission-critical hardware and software systems.
- Knowledge of clinical workflow and HL7 and DICOM standard
working conditions and physical requirements
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!