Job Responsibilities : Software Architect, Scotia Digital (Remote Vancouver Hub)
Salary : 18 per hour
Company : Scotiabank
Location : Remote
Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
- Lead, mentor multiple Scotia digital teams to solve problem.
- Define & lead architecture governance process and guidelines/practice.
- Champion application security best practices.
- Influence product roadmap by working closely with product teams and providing technical insights/suggestions.
- Develop strategic solutions that support long term growth.
- Innovate and continuously enhance our testing methodologies and processes.
- Champion application code shareability, reusability, and modularity across the bank.
- Keep up with best practices and latest technologies.
- Work closely with security to ensure continued adherence to directives and all security practices.
- Create design artifacts, lead reviews, document decisions.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed? We’d love to work with you if you have:
- 6+ years of software engineering experience with a minimum of 3 years designing solutions/software for large, complex enterprise applications.
- Working knowledge of DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines.
- Commitment to maintain a diversified set of skills.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors.
- Experience with creating dataflows, component diagrams, context diagrams, and HL architecture diagrams.
What’s in it for you?
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), and generous vacation.