Job Responsibilities : Data Entry Technician
Salary : 17 per hour
Company : University of British Columbia
Location : RemoteCA
Educational requirements : Graduate
- Grade 12 education supplemented by courses in computer keyboarding and office practices, data entry and one year’s recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Working knowledge of computer technology, especially the fundamentals of data entry, and database applications.
- Experience with numeric and alphanumeric data entry.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Some experience with REDCap database would be an asset.
- Development of data entry and electronic data capture maintenance skill set.
- Refinement of communication skills and ability to help lead data entry team.
- Understanding of study instruments and research question design.
- Familiarity with raw data from front line data collection in research with vulnerable populations.