Job Responsibilities : Data Entry Clerk
Salary : 17 Per hour
Company : Intact
Location : Remote
About the role
As a Data Entry Clerk, you will be responsible for supporting the underwriting function by processing facility insurance transactions with numerous data entry duties. You may also have the opportunity to work on key company initiatives and projects as it relates to system conversion.
This is a 12-month contract opportunity.
What you’ll do here:
- Process different types of system transactions within the established authority level i.e. data modification via rewrite transactions.
- Input data on the policy management system and gather information using various computer based software programs.
- Maintain accountability and quality standards on tasks assigned.
- Support Conversion activities post and pre as allocated.
- Perform other support / admin tasks as required.
- Post-Secondary education preferred
- Minimum one year experience in insurance preferred
- Computer literacy: MS Office/Excel and proficient keyboarding skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Priority management skills to meet service levels and complete daily tasks
- Ability to work in a team setting environment
Remote Nursing Jobs Ontario Work at Home Online Applied 2022
Email Marketing Specialist Vacancy Work from Home
Mutual Fund Representative Jobs | Part Time Jobs Toronto Apply Now
Private Equity Jobs Work from Home Online Applied 2022 for Freshers
Amazon Remote Jobs Canada Apply Now 2021
Online Transcription Jobs | Nova Scotia Health Jobs Near Me Apply Now
Call Center Jobs Online Vacancy for 12th Pass Student Apply Now
Jobs in Strathmore Work from Home Online Vacancy 2022 Limited Opening
UBC Jobs | Technology Specialist Jobs Apply Now 2022
Canada Post Jobs | Jobs for Recruiter Apply Now 2022
Data Analyst Jobs Work from Home Online Apply for Freshers
Call Center Jobs Vacancy for Freshers Work at Home Online Applied 2021