Job Responsibilities : Junior Supply Chain Analyst
Salary : 19 per hour
Company : Siemens
Location : RemoteCA
Educational requirements : Graduate
What will you need to succeed?
- New graduate student from College/University in Supply Chain or Finance or Operations
- Graduated within the last 1 year
- Above average academic performance, accumulative average > 2.5 (B-)
- Supply Chain experience (understanding of forecasting, MRP, BOM structures) desired
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Required) and SAP (Asset)Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Excellent organization skills with a strong ability to prioritize job tasks
- Works well in a team environment
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented. To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca