Job Responsibilities : Remote: Customer Service Rep
Salary : 18 per hour
Company : SYKES
Location : RemoteCA
Educational requirements : High School
At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you! Join us as a Remote Customer Service Representative in Canada to answer questions and provide solutions to customers from the safety & comfort of your own home. Begin a remote-based career with a team that pioneered work-at-home more than 20 years ago and represents many of the world’s most recognized brands. In this position, you will:
- Enjoy fast-paced days full of problem-solving and connecting with customers by phone via inbound calls
- Deliver first class customer experiences answering questions, troubleshooting issues, and providing information in response to concerns and requests
- Educate customers on current product features, service offerings, billing, charges, and overall product value
- Offer alternative solutions when appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ business.
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
- Full-Time, 40 hour/week schedule
- 100% paid training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Personal benefits of working from home including saving time, money, and the environment.
Apply with us, if you possess:
- A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
- The ability to connect with customers with empathy & offer helpful solutions
Excellent listening & communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic PC navigation skills, including basic search engine experience, browser navigation, typing in URL’s, completing forms online, etc.
- Ability to work evening and weekend shifts
- Able to provide a stand-alone monitor, USB corded headset and a quiet, and distraction-free home workspace (we’ll provide the rest!)
Job Type: Full-time