Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative
Salary : Up to $15 an hour
Company : CCS Medical
Location : RemoteCA
Educational requirements : High School
- Obtains and process authorizations for reorders.
- Resolve patient issues and ensures accurate reorder processing via phone, document processing and medical record validation.
- Ensures patients have all required medical documentation to permit billing of services as assigned.
- Maximizes patient base through retention efforts and cross-selling via phone.
- Audits configuration of supplies based on supporting documentation, formulary requirements and manufacturer capabilities.
- Maintains a strong understanding of medical documentation, Insurance requirements and company procedures.
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality always due to access to sensitive information.
- Maintains regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the department.
- Minimum high School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Customer Service Experience Preferred.
- Proficient computer literacy to include strong keyboarding and ability to key data accurately while maintaining strong listening skills.
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking, communication, and organizational skills are essential.
- Exceptional phone and email etiquette.
- Position may require evening and weekend availability.