Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Agent 1 – Mississauga – Part Time – Term- Non Bilingual
Salary : 18 per hour
Company : Serco North America
Location : Remote
In these various functional areas, you will:
- Provide support to the License Qualification Program (LLQP) and Security Guard Testing (SGT) examination process.
- Provide support to operations with monitoring of crowds at some office locations.
- Ensure the fair and proper conduct of examinations in an environment that enables candidates to perform at their best.
- Assist in the smooth and efficient administration of examinations.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Possess a valid Ontario class “G” license.
- Have a minimum of 4 years of driving experience.
- 1-4 years of customer service experience in a professional office setting environment or any of the areas below.
- Must have and maintain an acceptable driving record.
- Must be 21 or older (required to operate the observation car).
- Intermediate level computer skills in MS Office are required.
- Pass Criminal Record Check (CPIC); Fingerprint Criminal Record Check