Job Responsibilities : Associate Service Technician – Tesla Reykjavik
Salary : 17 per hour
Company : Tesla
Location : Remote
- Service, repair and improve: You will support the workshop performing vehicle service tasks and lighter mechanical repairs, working with Tesla specific software and tools.
- Ensure top quality: Fix it right first time, we trust you to inspect our vehicles diligently before return and pre-delivery.
- Clean, detail & compound: When needed, you clean, detail and polish to make sure every vehicle is top condition before reuniting with our customers
- Collaborate: Working across teams you will be sharing support and best practices in order to further improve the service experience.
- Technically minded: Good basic understanding of mechanics and some experience with vehicle service and light mechanical repairs. Detailing experience is an added bonus
- A team player: You’ll be part of a diverse team that thrives on collaboration.
- A good communicator: You speak and write English well, and know how to get your point across clearly and respectfully.
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a valid driver’s license.
Scotiabank Jobs for Customer Care Advisor Work at Home Apply Now
Medical Jobs at Home Apply Now | Health Care Remote Jobs Apply Now 2022
Medical Secretary Jobs Work at Home for Freshers Applying Soon 2021
Digital Marketing Jobs for Social Media Manager Remote Work at Home Apply Now
Marketing Manager Jobs | Work from Home Jobs Apply Now
Accounts Jobs | Remote Accounting Jobs at Home for Freshers
Canada Jobs with Visa Sponsorship Work at Home Online Applied 2022
Production Assistant Jobs Toronto Work from Home Online Apply Now 2021
Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2022 Urgent Hiring
Local 92 Jobs Work at Home Online Applied for Freshers 2021
eHealth Remote Access Jobs | Work from Home Manager Jobs for Freshers Apply Now