Job Responsibilities : Executive Assistant
Salary : 52000 per year
Company : RBC
Location : RemoteCA
What will you do?
- Plan and monitor critical aspects of the market, such as operating expenses, staff cost budgets, the region’s recognition programs and internal regional communication processes
- Plan and organize critical aspects of client and staff event management.
- Provide support to plan, organize and administer the 2 VP’s calendar and ensures pre-preparation for all bookings
What do you need to succeed?Must have:
- Possess exceptional customer service skills and the ability to discover and meet clients’ needs
- Strong working knowledge of software programs, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and organize work tasks and information
- Work independently and excel at using initiative to seek out own answers.
Nice to have
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant capacity
- Previous experience at RBC or other financial institutions
- Knowledge of the Commercial Banking
- Proven success in a support or leadership role
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work and launch a broader career in Commercial Financial Services within Canadian Banking.