Job Responsibilities : Google Workspace Sales Specialist, Enterprise, Google Cloud
Company : Google
Location : Toronto, ON CA
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in SaaS, collaboration, or productivity tools sales.
- Experience managing enterprise accounts with sales cycles.
- 11 years of experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise customers.
- Ability to work through and with a reseller ecosystem to scale the business.
- Ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy.
- Ability to build relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Excellent account management skills, with the ability to identify cross-promoting and up-promoting opportunities within the existing account base.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strategic and analytical-thinking skills.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, guide long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Work collaboratively with Field Sales Executives, Business Development, Customer Engineers, and wider Google Account teams to cultivate and develop business growth for Google Workspace, and achieve strategic goals.
- Deliver against assigned business and growth goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers, prospects and increasing the level of reference-ability of accounts in the market.
- Maintain and grow current Google Workspace accounts in addition to acquiring, leading, and developing new Google Workspace opportunities in your assigned territory.
- Drive agreements by leveraging the partner ecosystem.