Job Responsibilities : Sr. Human Resources Assistant
Salary : 16 per hour
Company : AMZN CAN Fulfillment Svcs, ULC
Location : Remote
- Support associates and managers with routine, day-to-day HR questions, needs, and inquiries, providing world-class service and ensuring you guide our teams to the right resources to ensure a quality and timely solution
- Provide HR guidance to site leadership on achieving operational objectives while minimizing engagement impacts
- Facilitate Human Resources based training to new in role leadership.
- Influence leadership (typically multi level Operations leaders) during associate-impacting decision making
- Participate in HR investigations and drive full case closure within Amazon standard.
- Coordinate Amazon appeals as well as participate in state specific unemployment hearings.
- Interpret employee engagement data and recommend action items to deliver results
- Provide leadership development support to onsite Operations leaders.
- Assist and lead Amazon’s performance recognition/management process.
- Own and lead full cycle rollouts for new HR compliance initiatives.
Island Health Jobs Work from Home Online Apply 2022
Work from Home Customer Services
Government of Manitoba Jobs Work from Home Online Apply 2022
Senior Financial Analyst Jobs Work from Home Latest Vacancy 2021
Sykes Jobs Remote Jobs for Customer Service Representative Work at Home 2022
Product Analyst Jobs in Canada Online Vacancy for Freshers Apply Now 2021
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy for Freshers | Online Call Center Apply Now
Sales Jobs | Chemicals Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy Work from Home Apply Now
Technician Jobs | Administrative Assistant Jobs Work at Home Online Apply Now
Coca-Cola Canada Jobs Work from Home Online Applied 2022 | Jobs at Coca-Cola
Call Centre Receptionists Jobs | Call Center Agent Jobs for Beginners 2022
Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy for Freshers Applying Soon