Job Responsibilities : Sr. Program Manager
Salary : 19 per hour
Company : Amazon.com.ca, Inc.
Location : Remote
At Amazon, we’re working to create the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven leaders to help us deliver great product experiences for our customers. We are looking for a dynamic, customer-obsessed and innovative Sr. Program Manager to join the Canada Hardlines team. Amazon Canada is a fast-growing business where our business model is evolving with technology and industry trends.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop the vision and strategy to accelerate growth for your program in Canada
- Collaborate with partner teams to define and implement automated solutions that scale
- Gather and analyze data to uncover opportunities to further improve the customer experience
- Manage strategic initiatives across a variety of global stakeholders and own senior leadership communication
- MBA/Master’s Degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience working in consulting, retail, or technology industry with background in ecommerce program , vendor /buying brand
- Strong data analysis skills with experience in SQL and/ Excel