Job Responsibilities : Software Development Engineer – AWS Identity & Access, AWS Single Sign-On
Salary : 20 per hour
Company : Amazon Dev Centre Canada ULC
Location : RemoteCA
- Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, REST, etc.
- Flexibility, thinking on your feet, and strong problem solving skills
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST.
- Understanding of Identity Systems like LDAP and/or Active Directory
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations