Job Responsibilities : Administrative Assistant, Communications
Salary : 15 per hour
Company : Foundation for California Community Colleges (FCCC)
Location : Remote
- Provides general administrative support for Communications team leadership, including but not limited to maintaining internal file management and services credentials, preparing expense reports, coordinating timesheet entry and approvals, and assisting with time tracking and invoicing.
- Coordinates meeting logistics, such as scheduling, the preparation of agendas and materials, and, when in office, booking meeting rooms, catering, and technology set-up.
- Supports the planning and execution of team building activities, planning sessions, and goal setting and progress reporting activities.
Attributes for Success
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate in a timely, clear, and concise manner with Communications and Foundation staff.
- A strategic and creative thinker who can problem-solve, working within and across teams to swiftly respond to needs identified across the California Community Colleges
- Practices ownership, takes accountability, and has the ability to project manage, prioritize tasks, and deliver quality products on time with limited supervision
- A sense of urgency and ability to work on a fast-paced team and build and maintain collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders