Job Responsibilities : Executive Director
Salary : $46,000 – $75,000 a year
Company : Chinatown Business Improvement Area
Location : Temporarily remote
- A good working knowledge of financial reporting, budgeting and financial management.
- Strong business writing skills
- Strong speaking and presentation skills.
- The ability to analyze and interpret government regulations and technical information
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Reporting to the BIA Board and working collaboratively with the BIA Administrator on Board Governance, Finance, and Administrative responsibilities as directed by the Board Chairperson.
- Supporting the BIA Board on its strategic mandate, goals and objectives, City of Calgary, and Calgary BIA liaison and service coordination.
- Operationalizing the BIA strategic plan and the day-to-day operation of the Chinatown BIA.
- Working with the BIA Board on an annual budget
- Marketing & social media plan
- Beautification programs
Tesla Jobs Near Me Apply Now 2022
Work from Home Jobs Dartmouth
Amazon.ca Jobs Work at Home Apply Now 2021
Jobs in Clearwater Bc Work from Home with Limited Opening 2022
Operations Manager Jobs | Amazon Jobs Winnipeg Near Me Apply Now 2022
Weekday Evening Jobs
Copywriter Jobs Vacancy at Home Apply for Freshers
Pipefitter Jobs Nova Scotia Near Me Online Apply 2022
SYKES Work from Home Jobs | Remote Customer Service Representative Jobs Apply Now
Packing Work from Home Jobs
City of Ottawa Jobs
Remote Carpentry Jobs Canada