Job Responsibilities : Driver
Salary : $15.00 – $20.10 an hour
Company : Canadian Red Cross
Location : Hamilton, ON
Educational requirements : High School
- Operates the vehicle safely and reports any vehicle and /or radio maintenance concerns/problems/needs to the Program Coordinator.
- Drivers must ensure client satisfaction by diligently abiding to the policy and procedures as reviewed in the on-boarding process.
- Conducts daily safety checks on vehicle(s) in accordance with Pre-Trip Inspection guidelines and requirements and ensures the exterior and interior of vehicles are clean and presentable to clients and the public (Clear vehicle of ice and snow as required).
- Monitors and reports any vehicle inventory supplies that should be replenished such as First Aid kit gloves etc. as outlined in the Pre-Trip Inspection requirements.
- Reports any maintenance /repairs that may occur during the workday and may be required to take vehicle to scheduled repairs and maintenance appointments.
- Observes routine practices when working with clients and others. Follows all procedures in reporting and documenting any incidents accidents and/or injuries.
- Reports any observed or potential occupational health and safety hazards for workers or clients to Program Coordinator or designate. Adheres to implemented strategies to support social justice and diversity in accordance with Society policies and procedures.
- Minimum two years driving experience; experience with driving commercial vehicles cube/cargo or van is an asset.
- High School diploma is the minimum education requirement.
- Must be physically capable of performing required duties and able to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to deal courteously with clients public and staff.
- High tolerance for traffic congestion and possible adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to work alone.
- Good reading writing comprehension.
Tax Manager Election BC Jobs at home Apply for Fresher
SYKES Work from Home Jobs | Remote Customer Service Representative Jobs Apply Now
Nursing Jobs Ontario Government Work at Home Apply Now 2022
Medical Transcription Jobs Calgary Near Me Apply Now 2022
Business Development Manager Jobs Work from Home Online Applied 2021
Chat Support Jobs from Home | Customer Service Representative Work from Home Jobs 2022
Bank of Canada Jobs | Business Development Remote Jobs Work from Home Online Applied
Digital Advertising Jobs | Remote Social Media Marketing Jobs Apply 2021 Vacancy
No Experience Work from Home Jobs Canada Online Vacancy 2022 for Freshers
Tesla Advisor Part Time Work from Home Jobs Apply Now 2021
Assistant Manager Jobs Work at Home Apply Now 2021 for Freshers
Customer Support Jobs Urgent Hiring for Freshers Apply 2021