Job Responsibilities : Team Manager – Individual Products Member Support – Call Centre – Work from Home
Salary : 15 per hour
Company : Alberta Blue Cross
Location : Remote
What Will You Do
- Create a supportive environment of teamwork, engagement, high performance and innovation.
- Generate ideas and bring forward solutions to improve processes and workflows and coordinate and implement efficiencies.
- Build and maintain effective work relationships with internal/external customers and colleagues.
- Act as a liaison between clients and all internal departments.
- Manage the resolution of complaints and inquiries of an escalated or complex nature.
- Provide regular and meaningful performance feedback, facilitating professional growth.
- Develop team members to take on greater accountability with a focus on autonomy and accountability.
- Assist the Member Support Manager in recruiting and retaining passionate, inspired employees with an exceptional work ethic and attitude.
- Perform special assignments and projects with direction from the Member Support Manager.
What Will You Have
- Dedication to supporting the goals and targets of a team with a drive to succeed.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities for change and improvement and formulate recommendations.
- Demonstrated strength in providing leadership, coaching and direction and possess conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent strategic thinking, planning, organizing, delegating and follow-up skills.
- Proven ability to maintain positive and cooperative working relationships.
- Solid analytical, research, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to the delivery of superior customer service and experience.
- Self-motivation and initiative.
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Dedicated commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience.