Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Agent
Salary : $14 per hur
Company : Beaulieu Canada
Location : RemoteCA
Acton Vale, QC / work from home
Full Time, Permanent
Beaulieu Canada is presently looking for an experienced, motivated, interpersonal and customer-oriented person to fill the* permanent position of Customer Service Agent*. This position is based at our head office located in Acton Vale, the work schedule is split between working from home and sporadic presence at our offices.
- Receive close to 100 phone calls per day from retail customers and sales representatives across Canada and the United States;
- Check inventory availability, enter customer orders into the computer system and follow up with other departments (planning, credit, production, transportation/distribution)
- Provide all necessary information to customers and representatives on the road;
- Manage problems and complaints by proposing appropriate solutions;
- Perform all other tasks related to the job.
- Diploma of Vocational Studies (D.V.S. / D.E.P.) in office automation or other relevant field;
- Experience in customer service;
- Good command of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and a good speed for data entry;