Job Responsibilities : Facilities Assistant
Salary : $35,237 – $51,370 a year
Company : Athabasca University
Location : Remote
- High-School Diploma required.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License, drivers abstract with good driving record and ability to drive a standard transmission is required.
- Valid skid steer, forklift, chainsaw, sweeper and mower operations certificate, or willingness to participate in applicable operations certification and maintain such certification is required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs safely.
- Must be able to conduct physical/manual tasks throughout the majority of the workday.
- Understanding of how to operate within and maintain a safe work environment is required.
- Experience working with grounds and/or building maintenance is considered an asset.
- Experience in customer service and/or effective communication skills considered an asset.
Apple Jobs Work from Home - Remote Jobs for Freshers Apply Now 2021
Work from Home Jobs Vancouver for Office Manager Apply Now 2021
Poea Jobs in Canada for Administrator Online Apply Now 2022
Customer Service Representative Jobs Work from Home Vacancy for Freshers Apply Now 2021
Amazon Winnipeg Jobs | Operations Manager Jobs Near Me 2022
NS Government Jobs Work from Home Apply Now for Beginners
E-commerce Jobs Work from Home Vacancy 2021
Call Centre Agent Jobs Work from Home Online Apply Now 2021 for Freshers
Remote Jobs Montreal | Financial Services Consultant Jobs Apply Now 2022
KFC Hiring Jobs Near Me | Food Service Jobs Online Apply Now
Deloitte Jobs for Manager | Sale Jobs for Freshers Apply Now 2021
Customer Service Agent Remote Jobs Work from Home Apply Now 2021