Job Responsibilities : Senior Cloud Delivery Lead
Salary : 16 per hour
Company : Amazon Web Services Canada, In
Location : RemoteCA
- 10+ years experience leading and delivering enterprise-level IT engagements.
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience, with proven ability to build trusted relationships with senior business and technology leaders (up to and including CxO).
- Customer facing experience, interfacing with executive stakeholders, and leading delivery for large transformation programs
- Demonstrated experience leveraging project management and agile methodologies on enterprise level engagements and the ability to apply them across large, complex projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training, and support teams to seek to understand our customers’ needs, their business, how success is defined, and ensure that we are exceeding expectations in developing and delivering customer outcomes.
- Plan, organize, and manage all phases of the project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing and managing project governance plans, project schedules, team goals, project milestones, budgets and defining success criteria.
- Manage engagement goals and lead teams to achieve customers’ business outcomes by managing issues, risks, decisions, dependencies, and action items.
- Work with stakeholders and AWS sales teams to amend the contractual scope, financials, and expected timelines
- Lead individuals, teams, or multiple groups and play an active role in analyzing project goals, creating a plan to achieve those goals, and then guiding AWS team members, customer stakeholders/SMEs and potentially other third parties to achieve those goals while understanding the client environment and any limitations to execution.
- Actively looks for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking and demonstrate understanding of requirements to execute.
- Ability to make decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plans with limited guidance.
- Ability to apply business and financial acumen to achieve measurable business results for customer success.
- Outstanding written, verbal communication, and presentation skills with team members and audiences of all levels.
- Ability to build relationships with various customer and internal AWS stakeholders which consists of senior leadership teams (C-level execs, SVP/VP, Directors) and project level resources such as SMEs.
- Plans and oversees the preparation and distribution of project communications.
- Understand the operating styles of others as well as team/client relationships, team dynamics, and adjusts behavior accordingly to succeed. Recognizes environmental or cultural nuances and adapts.
- Foster an inclusive and diverse work environment.
- Proven success in working with teams and executive leadership in a complex customer environment.
- Team player who effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the project.
- Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through others who are not direct reports.