Job Responsibilities : Recruiter III (Contingent)
Salary : 17 per hour
Company : Amazon
Location : Remote
Recruits, interviews, checks references, makes offers, and conducts orientation for new employees. Performs exit interviews and processes change of employee status. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Typical task breakdown and rhythm:
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Looking for people with a passion for diversity and inclusion