Job Responsibilities : Sr. Human Resources Assistant
Salary : 16 per hour
Company : AMZN CAN Fulfillment Svcs, ULC
Location : Remote
- Support associates and managers with routine, day-to-day HR questions, needs, and inquiries, providing world-class service and ensuring you guide our teams to the right resources to ensure a quality and timely solution
- Provide HR guidance to site leadership on achieving operational objectives while minimizing engagement impacts
- Facilitate Human Resources based training to new in role leadership.
- Influence leadership (typically multi level Operations leaders) during associate-impacting decision making
- Participate in HR investigations and drive full case closure within Amazon standard.
- Coordinate Amazon appeals as well as participate in state specific unemployment hearings.
- Interpret employee engagement data and recommend action items to deliver results
- Provide leadership development support to onsite Operations leaders.
- Assist and lead Amazon’s performance recognition/management process.
- Own and lead full cycle rollouts for new HR compliance initiatives.
Online Teachers Jobs in Canada | Remote School Teacher Jobs Apply Now 2021
Jobs in Strathmore Work from Home Online Vacancy 2022 Limited Opening
Tesla Jobs Work from Home | Remote Tesla Advisor Part Time Jobs Apply Now
Chat Support Jobs for Freshers | Call Center Jobs Work at Home Apply Now 2021
Accounting Jobs for Freshers Work from Home Apply Now 2021
Sale Executive Remote Jobs | Technical Sales Jobs Work from Home Online Applied 2022
Manager Jobs at Home | Merchant Success Manager Remote Apply Now 2021
Transcom Jobs | Flexjobs Canada | Digital Customer Jobs Work at Home Online Applied 2022
Jobs in Canada with Free Visa Sponsorship 2022 Full Time Apply Now
Social Media Marketing Remote Jobs | Google Analytics Jobs Work at Home Apply Now 2021
Content Marketing Jobs Work from Home Online Apply
Health Coordinator Jobs Work from Home Applying Soon 2021