Job Responsibilities : Accounts Receivable (Cashier and Customer Service) Clerk
Salary : $22.89 an hour
Company : PHSA
Location : Remote
What you’ll do
- Collect and process payments, enter patient and hospital information into database and issue receipts for cash transactions.
- Prepare and post bills. Reconcile daily receipts and/or accounts to the general ledger.
- Prepare bank deposits and balances. Maintain records, daily receipts, and petty cash.
- Run and distribute system reports.
- Respond to inquiries, investigating and clearing discrepancies.
- Maintain extended care patient trust accounts, requesting and receiving deposits, processing charges and preparing statements as required.
- Receive patient valuables, verifying contents of envelopes, and release to patients on discharge according to PHSA policies and procedures.
What we bring
- Join one of BC’s largest employers with province-wide programs, services and operations – offering vast opportunities for growth and development.
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including municipal pension plan, and psychological health & safety programs and holistic wellness resources.
- Annual statutory holidays (13) with generous vacation entitlement and accruement.
Work from Home RBC Jobs Apply Now 2022 for Freshers
Business Analyst Jobs Work from home Apply Now 2022
Public Service Jobs Work from Home Online Apply Now 2021
Farm Workers Needed in Canada Near Me Apply Now 2022
Proofreading Jobs | City of Ottawa Jobs for Accounting Apply 2022
RBC Jobs Work from Home | City of Vaughan Jobs Apply Now 2022
Transcom Jobs | Flexjobs Canada | Digital Customer Jobs Work at Home Online Applied 2022
Customer Service Remote Jobs | BPO Jobs Online Work For Freshers Apply Now
Finance Manager Jobs Applied 2021 Limited Opening Apply Now
TD Bank Jobs | Insurance Advisor Jobs Work from Home Apply Now 2022
Part Time IT Support Specialist Jobs Near Me Apply Now
Digital Marketing Jobs Toronto | Email Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy for Freshers Apply Now