Job Responsibilities : General Ledger Clerk
Salary : $26.65 an hour
Company : PHSA
Location : Remote
What you bring
- Grade 12, completion of two years of the CMA or CGA program
- Four years’ recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
What we bring
- Join one of BC’s largest employers with province-wide programs, services and operations – offering vast opportunities for growth and development.
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including municipal pension plan, and psychological health & safety programs and holistic wellness resources.
- Annual statutory holidays (13) with generous vacation entitlement and accruement.
- PHSA is a remote work friendly employer, welcoming flexible work options to support our people (eligibility may vary, depending on position).
- Perks include access to fitness classes and discounts to 350 BC-wide recreational programs, travel, technology, car and bike sharing, and more.
Customer Service Jobs Work from Home- Apply Now 2021
Workopolis Jobs for Technical Recruiter Work at Home 2022
Online Part Time Jobs for Students to Earn Money Apply Now
Metrolinx Jobs for Project Administrator Jobs in Canada 2022
Recruiter Jobs | Recruitment Specialist Jobs Work at Home 2022
Remote Public Health Jobs | Public Health Assistant Remote Jobs Apply Now 2022
Tax Manager Election BC Jobs at home Apply for Fresher
Human Resources Jobs Work from Home | HR Remote Jobs Online Vacancy for Freshers
Jobs for 16 Year Olds Near Me Work at Home Apply Now 2021
Tesla Careers Canada | Government Relations Internship Jobs for Freshers Online Vacancy
Administrative Assistant Jobs Online Apply 2021
Amazon Jobs Vacancy for Program Manager Apply Now 2021